We hereby invite meat lovers and butchery enthusiasts to join private sausage-making masterclasses in time for Hong Kong’s autumnal barbeque season.
Led by one of our Master Butchers, the masterclasses will begin with participants butchering a premium cut of large-format on-the-bone meat. Following this, you'll learn to grind meat before choosing to follow a Feather & Bone signature sausage recipe or to get creative with a variety of seasonings. You can opt to blend your choice of wine, beer, paprika, sage, onion and more — the possibilities are endless.
For those who wish to taste-test the fruits of their labour, a frying pan is available for testing small batches of seasoned sausage meat. Free-flow beer and house wine are included and keep the laughs going throughout the class.
Before walking away with a kilo of the sausages, you'll be treated to a sit-down sausage feast prepared by you, our chefs and Hong Kong’s best butchers.
The Fine Print:
- Total Duration: 3 hours from 5-8pm
- Regular price HK$980 per person, includes class, free-flow of selective wine and beer, kilo worth of sausages to take home, followed by a sit-down sausage feast.
- Classes may have a minimum of three participants, and while the current covid restrictions are in place, a maximum of four.
- For safety reasons, kitchen appropriate footwear mandatory (no sandals / open-toed shoes) and loose-fitting clothes and jewellery are not recommended.
- Bookings must be made 7 days in advance.
- Cancellations or no shows are subject to a charge of 50% from the regular price at $490/person.