- Storage & Preparation
Feather & Bone supplies an extensive variety of the highest quality Australian meat. We maintain the use of high grade meat, fully certified and approved in order to supply the highest level of product to meet our customers specifications.
Try out this Grilled Lamb Fillet recipe!
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/2 pounds lamb eye fillet, cut to 2 inches
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. Combine all ingredients except lamb in a large zip-top plastic bag. Add lamb to bag; seal and marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
3. Remove lamb from bag; discard marinade. Thread lamb pieces evenly onto 12 (10-inch) skewers. Grill 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.