HONEY,LEMON & OREGANO CHICKEN WITH COUSCOUS (2 people)
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 tablespoon Oregano Leaves
- 1 pack Lilydale Chicken Breast Fillets
- 190g Couscous
- 1 tablespoon Wholegrain Mustard
- 250ml Boiling Water
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Dried Apricots
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1/4 cup Parsley Leaves
- 1/4 cup Currants
- 2 pieces Lemon (juice & zest)
- Preheat oven to 180° C (160° fan-forced).
- Combine honey, juice and zest of 1 lemon, chopped oregano and 2 tablespoon olive oil in a small marinade. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Drain chicken from marinade and reserve marinade. Heat a large lightly oiled non-stick pan over medium heat and cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes until browned. Place chicken in a baking dish, drizzle with reserved marinade and cook in the oven for 10 to 12 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, place the couscous in a heatproof bowl. Add boiling water. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes to soak. Use a fork to separate the grains. Add currants, apricots,
baby spinach and parsley leaves and toss to combine.
- For the dressing, whisk together the remaining lemon juice and zest, remaining olive oil and the mustard. Season and drizzle dressing over the couscous.