SPAGHETTI ALLA PUTTANESCA (2 people)
- Cook pasta in a large saucepan until al dente.
- Stir-fried onion with olive oil for 5 minutes until translucent.
- Add garlic, anchovies and parsley cook for 1 minute, then add tomatoes and juice, chilli flakes, capers and black olives.
- Simmer for 4 minutes, or until the tomatoes have broken down.
- Season with pepper, remove from heat and keep warm until pasta is cooked.
- Add pasta to sauce, toss to combine, adding a little extra virgin olive oil to taste.
- Serve immediately with grated parmesan and seasoned with black pepper.