deSiam Thai Green Curry Paste 100g
A hot spicy blend of green chillies, fragrant lemongrass and fresh Thai spices. Green curry paste is made by pounding together fresh green chilies with Thai herbs and spices.
This product contains shellfish crustacean and soy.
Recipe- Chicken Green Curry
- 400ml coconut cream
- 70g Green Curry Paste
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 4 pieces kaffir lime leaves
- 2 pieces dried chilli
- 250g chicken meat (diced)
- 100g pumpkin or aubergines
- 60g baby corn
1. Heat 1 tbsp vegetable oil in a sauce pan until very hot. Add 70g green curry paste.
2. Stir-fry then add 1 tbsp coconut cream. Stir gently to avoid burning then add 1 tbsp coconut cream again.
3. Add 250g chicken meat (sliced). Stir-fry, then add again 1 tbsp coconut cream. Stir-fry until cooked through.
4. Add 250ml coconut cream then 100ml water. Simmer for a while.
5. Add diced seasonal vegetables (100g aubergines or pumpkin, 60g baby corns). Lower the heat and simmer for a while until vegetables are soft and tender.