Add another skill to your arsenal as you learn to breakdown a whole lamb. In pairs or by your self, let one of our master butchers guide you through the whole process step by step. Beer and house wine will be flowing throughout the evening, and our helpful (and often hilarious) staff will be on hand to make sure everything goes smoothly.
1. We begin the evening with knife skills and safety. You’ll learn how to use a variety of different knives and saws before moving onto the actual breakdown.
2. Then work to separate the beast into its various cuts: chops, shoulders, saddle, legs and more. We’ll teach you how to tie some cuts to make lovely rolled roasts, then make the freshest lamb mince from the trim.
3. Once the breakdown is done, it’s time to relax with a lamb filled feast.
4. Leave it to us to pack up all your hard work so it’s ready to go. Take it with you then and there, or have it delivered. If you’re not quite ready, we could keep some in the freezer at Feather & Bone for you for a limited time.
The Fine Print:
- Total Duration: 4 hours.
- Every Tuesday from 5pm - 9pm.
- Regular price HK$3,800 per person, or $5,000 for pairs. Includes class, free-flow of selective wine and beer, meal and one whole lamb per person, or per pair.
- For now, classes may have a maximum of two single participants or two pairs.
- Each participant or pair will go home with one whole lamb.
- For safety reasons, kitchen appropriate footwear is mandatory (no sandals / open-toed shoes) and loose-fitting clothes and jewellery is not recommended.
- Bookings must be made 7 days in advance.
- Cancellations or no shows are subject to a charge of 50% of the regular price at $1,900 per person or $2,500 per pair.