Ever been curious about how an entire lamb gets broken down into its different cuts? In this butchery masterclass you’ll not only learn, but get to break it down by yourself with guidance - one of our expertly trained butchers who will go through the whole process with you step by step. Beer and house wine will be flowing throughout the class and our helpful (and often hilarious) staff are on site to make sure everything goes smoothly - good times guaranteed. At the end of the class you’ll sit down for a lamb dinner (in Mid-Levels and Causeway Bay) and you’ll get to go home with lamb for days.
1) Begin the evening with knife skills and a safety briefing. You’ll learn how to use a variety of different sharp tools before moving onto the actual butchery.
2) Separating the beast into its various cuts: chops, shoulders, saddle, legs, ribs and more. The butcher will teach you how to tie some cuts as well for lovely rolled roasts, then make the freshest lamb mince from the trim.
3) We’ll pack it all up for you to take home along with some recipe cards curated by our chefs. Take it with you then and there or have it delivered - if you don’t have the fridge or freezer space at home, we can store it for you in one of ours for a limited time.
Price in Causeway Bay & Mid-Levels: $3,800 per person (limited time offer: $5,000 for 2 pax with a whole lamb to share).
Includes: A whole lamb, free-flow beer & wine, a sit-down lamb dinner and all the lamb to take home.
Price in Sai Kung: $3,400 per person (limited time offer: $4,400 for 2 pax with a whole lamb to share).
Includes: A whole lamb, free-flow beer & wine, charcuterie & cheese throughout and all the lamb to take home.
Duration: 3 hours.
Date & Time: Varies per location.
Minimum pax required: 1 (max capacity varies per location).
* Any parties over 4 pax will have to comply with the latest social distancing guidelines.
* We recommend for you to book at least 14 days in advance.