Starting right now, each month our chefs are taking a seasonal special ingredient and putting it through its paces, to really see what it can do. For Jan, it could be no other than Vacherin Mont d’Or.
- Rare and uber seasonal - available for only two short months
- Artisanally hand-made - each cheese is crafted with care to a time-honoured recipe
Exclusively made from the milk of heritage breed cattle
- Made for baking - studded with thyme and garlic then warmed until oozing, savoury and just absolutely delicious.
How to get it?
- Served baked with Toulouse sausage and warm baguette for $388 (to share between two or three). Book a table
- In an outrageous short-rib beef burger for $228. Book a table
- Ready to take and bake at home for $218.
- Be quick, very limited quantities available!