Your cart is empty, let’s fix it.Keep shopping
It’s rather exciting this! For the first time ever we introduce you to a seasonal lunch deal that is worth traveling to Sai Ying Pun or Tsuen Wan West for if you’re not around the neighbourhood. We understand in summer you may want to eat a little leaner & cleaner and so Group Executive Chef, Mick Bolam has put together a diverse spread of colourful salads, veggies, charcuterie, cheeses and other delightful bites as well as a special selection of sweet treats. The buffet only is $228 ($98 for kids up to the age of 12) and if you’d like to add main course too, it’s $258 and up.
* Weekdays only (not including public holidays).
* Available from 11:30am - 2:30pm.
* Seating time is 90 mins.
* One regular coffee or tea included per person.
* Add $40 for a glass of our very Three Butchers Sangria or house red / white wine.
* For a bit of frivolous fun, enjoy free-flow at $198 per person (whole table must partake).
DO BOOK in advance, it’s been popular so far!