ArteNOM Seleccion 1146 Añejo Tequila 750ml

ArteNOM Seleccion 1146 Añejo Tequila 750ml

$868 per bottle

Product description

The results of the only tequila project of its kind, this añejo tequila from a selección project is a reflection of Mexico's unique history and geography brought to you from the highest altitude tequila distillery. The ArteNOM line of products, the brainchild of Jake Lustig, is totally worthy of respect and praise. His mission is to expose tequila lovers to some of the best distilleries in the industry, and this killer Tequila easily makes the cut.

A unique approach utilising former cabernet franc wine casks sourced from the Loire Valley in France is used for the maturation of this tequila. Enrique Fonseca, master mezcalero (distiller) uses these wine casks to age 60% of this tequila for two years and the remaining 40% for three years. He then ages them together for an additional year in American white oak barrels. Bold and herbaceous on the nose with distinct sweet and creamy flavours of toffee, walnut candy, custard along with zesty orange and dark chocolate.

750ml

Product details

Shipping & Delivery

Delivery service is currently available to Hong Kong Island, Kowloon, New Territories, Discovery Bay, Ma Wan, Tung Chung and Hong Kong International Airport.

All orders above $500 qualify for free delivery. You will be charged for nothing more than your groceries.

For orders under $500, a $100 delivery fee will be charged.

There is no fee for picking, packing or service.