At times you may feel uninspired in the kitchen - that’s where we come in dear friends. Here’s another quick & easy meal to cook at home. Something we love to have in the warmer months especially…buttered prawns! Simply divine!
PREPARE THE TOMATOES
- 1. Boil and peel the tomatoes by making a small cross-cut on the base of the tomato.
- 2. Boiling them for 15 seconds.
- 3. Place them under cold water to cool down quickly and peel off the skin.
- 4. Cut each peeled tomato into 6 pieces.
PREPARE THE BUTTERED PRAWNS
- 1. Place a frying pan over high heat and add half of the butter.
- 2. Sauté the prawns for 2 minutes while shaking the pan. Make sure the butter doesn’t burn!
- 3. Add the tomatoes, chilli and olives and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 4. Add the apple cider and then the remaining butter, garlic and chopped parsley.
- 5. Season with the sea salt and serve.