From starting to serving: 20 minutes Active time: 15 minutes.
How the chefs explain it:
Bake the fish fillets, make a quick garlic sauce, warm some wraps and devour.
- Reheat the hake fillets according to the packet instructions.
- Meanwhile, mix all the ingredients for the garlic sauce and set aside in the fridge.
- Using a vegetable peeler, slice the cucumber into long ribbons and set aside.
- Scorch the wraps on a hot pan until warm, soft and slightly blackened.
- Assemble all ingredients and drizzle with the garlic sauce, and some harissa if you like.
- For the authentic experience wait till after midnight, wrap in baking paper and tin foil and serve with a bottle of Sparkling Ale.