From starting to serving: 30 minutes. Active Time: 10 minutes.
How the chefs explain it:
Marinate fish in butter, lemon and garlic, bake then serve with new potatoes and dill.
2 sea bass fillets
150g butter, melted
2 cloves of garlic, crushed
1 bunch of dill, leaves picked, stems finely chopped
Salt & pepper
500g baby potatoes
- If your fillets are frozen, defrost them in the fridge overnight.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C
- Add the butter, juice and zest of one lemon, garlic, dill stems, salt and pepper to a large baking dish and mix to combine.
- Nestle the fish in the tray skin side up, turn them over, so the marinade coats both sides, and they finish skin side down.
- Slice the second lemon as thinly as you can and lay the slices over the fish, the cover tightly with tin foil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, check that the thickest part of the fillet can flake apart, return to the oven for another 3-5 minutes if needed.
- Meanwhile, slice potatoes in half and boil in well-salted water until tender, adding the asparagus to the pot for the last 2-3 minutes.
- Top fillets with dill fronds just before serving, spooning the pan juices over the fish and the potatoes.