From starting to serving: 18 minutes + defrosting time.
Active time: 18 minutes.
How the chefs explain it:
Halve lobster tails, brush with flavoured butter while grilling. Serve in the shells.
- Defrost your tails in the fridge overnight then cut in half lengthways exposing the meat.
- Warm the butter, lemon and herbs in a small saucepan.
- Brush lobster meat generously with butter mix.
- Place under a grill on medium, meat side up for six minutes.
- Brush with more butter then grill for six more minutes or until lobster is firm and opaque.
- Brush with the last of the butter and drizzle with lobster oil just before serving.
Have a glass of The Spectacle Sauvignon Blanc too, it’s a great pairing.