From starting to serving: 20 minutes. Active time: 20 minutes. Serves Two.
How the chefs explain it:
Crumb the cutlets in a macadamia, parmesan and herb crust. Pan fry till golden. Serve with lemon.
- Leave the cutlets out of the fridge to reach room temperature.
- Chop the macadamias as finely as you can.
- Chop the herbs and finely grate the Grana Padano. And add to the macadamias.
- Set up three bowls, one with seasoned flour, one with egg and one with the nut, herb and cheese mix.
- Dip each cutlet first into the flour, then the egg then the mix. Press well to make sure everything sticks.
- Add oil and butter to a large pan over medium heat.
- Fry cutlets for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden. (Cut one open and see if it’s cooked to your liking)
- Rest for 3 minutes and serve with lemon.
A light spring recipe that pairs with a crisp green salad and a refreshing Aussie beer. Give Mountain Goat Steam Ale a go, it’s a winner.