- One orange
- 2+ heaped tbsp of Grounded Pleasure Drinking Chocolate Cinnamon Spice
- 2 cups of milk (cows, almond, oat, it's your choice)
- 40ml of pouring cream
- Whipped cream
- Peel the zest of half the orange in long strips and add the zest to a pot.
- Add the chocolate powder, milk and cream.
- Whisk over low heat continuously.
- Turn off the heat just before the milk comes to the boil.
- Remove the orange zest strips.
- Pour into mugs and top with whipped cream.
- Use a micro plane to zest the rest of the orange over the cream and serve with marshmallows.
- To dial the decadence up to 11, crumble a little Cadbury's Flake over the top.