From starting to serving: 25 minutes. Active time: 25 minutes. Serves Four.
How the chefs explain it:
Cook all the veg and the quinoa, toss together with the herbs, lemon segments and a little vinaigrette.
- Heat oven to 180०C.
- Slice the zucchinis into 1cm circles, toss with olive oil, harissa, salt and pepper to coat well.
- Bake in one layer for 20 minutes, turning over at 10 until nice and brown. (Or, if you don’t have an oven, just do them in a pan)
- Boil the quinoa in well-salted water for eight minutes, add the beans, wait one minute, add the peas, bring back to the boil then drain.
Pick the leaves from the mint and tarragon, segment the lemon and cut each segment into thirds. (For how to segment a lemon watch this little clip)
- In a large bowl whisk together vinegar and 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Add everything to the bowl and toss well to mix and coat.
Serve as a side dish to a protein of your choice, we think a nice pan-seared salmon fillet is the way to go.