From starting to serving: 20 minutes. Active Time: 20 minutes.
How the chefs explain it:
Flatten, crumb, fry. Simple.
- Lay the tenderloins between two pieces of baking paper and beat with a rolling pin to flatten to about half a centimetre thick, then cut each fillet in half.
- Season pork on both sides and set aside.
- Put the bread, lemon zest, parmesan, pine nuts and rosemary into a food processor and blitz to a rough crumb.
- Set up three bowls: one with flour, one with egg and one with your crumb.
- Coat each piece of meat on both sides with flour first, then egg, then crumb. Press down to make sure the crumb sticks.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat and cook the pork for 2-3 mins each side until golden and crunchy.
- Serve immediately with lemon wedges & herb salad.